May 18, 2007

Friday's feast

http://www.fridaysfeast.com/
Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions cooked up by the chef each and every week.
Heres mine... Enjoy!!!
Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Happiness[ I found out that i might be able to work in this country if i did find some not for profit organizations]
Confusion[ Planning our Maine trip has put me into this roller coaster ride of where to go, what to do and where to stay. Same questions and different answers each time]
Fear [of becoming this girl who is stuck in the kitchen all her life...with only one question on her head...what do i cook for the next meal?]

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
Lexus SUV

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
I get up to my husbands bathroom singing...lol.. make my coffee, turn on the computer. Get my husbands lunch ready, Say bye to him.
Eat my cereal , listen to my music... take a shower and read the news paper.
Note : its not this order most time i may skip somethings sometimes.

Main Course
Hled anyone Famave you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
Hmm...never emailed anyone ...maybe i should do that....

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Nope , I don't ...i used to when i was in UK...about East enders. I miss the music though.