Feb 21, 2007

Pot Pourii of Thoughts

1. why the hell am i supposed to do exams??This is bad karma haunting me . I never wanted to write this exam and hence avoided US altogether...Iam back here!! I have to do this...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
2. I want to try do something else other than being a physical therapist. Something that compliments my personality....acting...nah i do that every day!!! Journalism...am i cut out for that...nah ..... Public relations , advertising or radio jockey...oh well for now its the DAMN EXAM !!!
3.I want to laze arround read a book, ...have hot choclate with cream and choclate dusting on top ...yummy!!! and eat a low fat choclate brownie...i have to watch my calories....lol marriage has made me 15 pounds healthier!!!
4. I want to catch up with all bollywood movies...i miss maya jaal
5. Iam going to make bhelpuri tommorrow .......

4 more weeks and i will be done with this EXAM!!!

1 comment:

Leena Says said...

It is just an exam! For god's sake you have taken on a thing like MARRIAGE! You can do it. all the best!!!