Time and again i think of my house where all us 5 grew up. My brother, sister two of my cousins and me . Those days will never come back. They remain as fond memories locked in my mind forever. Here are few
1.Summer holidays eating mangoes...slurp slurp..:)
2. Reading amarchitra kathas
3. Eating chat patet!!
4. Cleaning our big old house the mission imposible.
5. Watching our milk man bring his buffaloes in our garden.
6. Ceaser and the coconut tree both were my age.
7. Climbing our terrace and unable to get down ..as there were no stairs to the terrace ...we had to practically climb the wall and the poles.
8. Flying kites
9. Cannot forget how all of us named my lil brother after reading the story karthikeya. My parents decided to cut short and named him kartik:)
10. Stealing mangoes from our mango tree without our parents knowledge ...all 5 of us felt like we won a gold medal. The feeling was great!!
11. Eating molga bajji in our balcony while it would be raining cats and dogs.
12. Practising music in my bathroom before my music class...i disliked my music teacher.
13. Hated when he said i sang well. I wanted to quit so badly ...only becoz my uncles and cousins teased me and called me Saanii ( cow dung) while i sang verses where i had to say Sa Ni Sa Ni....
There is so much more to write...but thats for another blog.
Somethings are priceless like my childhood memories for everything else you have a master card:))
Tell me about your childhood memories:)