Apr 4, 2008

Ah !! Back to my world!

It has been long since i even looked back at my blogworld....my world where i can be what i want write what i feel. Life is amazing it takes such sharp turns you never know what you get arround every corner!! The last time i was on this I was bored being home, watched Tv , excercised, and read books to pass time and still didnt know what to do with my time. Now iam working full time and pregnant!! Yes pregnant...and i dont find time for myself.
I love the working bit and being pregnant...thats another topic altogether.
I love travelling ...but the commute to work is too long AHHHHHHHH.The good part is the scenery is beautiful and i can listen to my fav music.

Did i tell you how beautiful its to be pregnant . Yes its an amazing feeling to know that a part of you is growing inside you. Listening to you, playing arround and eating every bit that you eat
:)

Its amazing ...i tell you ...everything is going well in my life how is it in yours?
Will be back with more posts ...hopefully if i feel like doing anything but sleeping:)

No comments: